When you think of purchasing a cleaner what really comes into your mind? Some would probably choose the Dyson vacuum cleaner while others may choose the Eureka. But why is this so?
Are Eureka cleaners better than Dyson or vice versa? In this article, am going to compare the two products so that you may have to choose the best cleaner that you can reap the best from.
These Dyson vacuums have revolutionized the vacuum world by its unique design that has solved a number complaints by many people; that most machines tend to lose suction power as their bag fills up. Dyson has also been compared to other popular brands like Shark, and although they beat it on many fronts, there are some points where it could use a lot of improvement.
- The Cleaner has an amazing suction power which can last for a period of time
- The vacuum is amazing for people with allergies. This is because the cleaner’s HEPA filter sucks almost 99% of the bacteria.
- It has a range of use. You can use it on most forms of floors including hardwood and carpet.
- The Dyson cleaners are all bag less which makes it easy to get rid of the dust.
- The Dyson vacuum cleaners incorporate a variety of attachments and tools which are designed for cleaning every part of your house
- Price. The price of a Dyson is very steep compared to some of the other cleaners out there.
- Design. Many people do not like slick design of Dyson Vacuums. However, this has been proved to be a personal issue.
- Emptying the dust bin at many times seems to be a problem for many people. The process of emptying the dust involves several and procedural activities.
Eureka Vacuum Cleaners are amazing in doing away with dirt and dust from every corner of the house| Personally, I recommend this brand mainly because it offers superior features towards air filtration systems and also helps in preventing the dust dumping over the cleaned places. The cleaner has ability to generate excessive airflow approximately 40 liters/sec.
- Eureka in itself is really a tag of reliability and safety.
- Maximum level of suction power which gives them the ability to function effectively, cleaning perfectly.
- The product has extremely effective blowers that can even be utilized for inflatable like bean bags.
- The product has spray jars which are specifically made powerful and also can be used as a spray paint.
- It is absolutely durable and handy vacuum. It can also last for relatively longer period compared to other brands.
- In case you choose stronger motors with 1300 watts or more, the equipment could easily get too noisy.
- Dust bag is not washable, though they can be cleaned with brushes as provided.
- Automatic cord winder appears nuisance to some people. People have different likes and dislikes, and I was researching o this product, I noticed that some people are uncomfortable by the cord winders.
- It is also more expensive than any other vacuums provided by some newer companies.
However, before you make a step ahead to purchase either Dyson or Eureka, you should make sure that you choose a product that will meet your demands. Remember that a hefty price tag does not automatically make it the best vacuum cleaner. Check online product reviews for more specifics before you make your decision.